Serial Entrepreneur, Kick a** Coach, Business Consultant
Father to 2 awesome sons, & Spiritual Mentor
Snowboarder, Scuba Diver, Outdoors Lover & World traveler – Type-A personality
Jay is not your average guy. His life, from the early years, forecasted someone destined to carve out his own path on his own terms and be notably different; someone destined to make a difference or die trying. You might ask yourself what makes this guy different than all the “coaches/ consultants” that are a dime-a-dozen out there.
- Graduated at 15 yrs old.
- Promoted to Manager of a welding/machine shop at 17 yrs old.
- Founded & started his own company at the age of 20 in 2002, with essentially no money & 3 employees.
- Awarded “Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010.” With letters of recommendation from WV Governor & members of Congress.
- Grew his company to a 10 Million+ a year business with 60 + employees.
- Sold his Company in 2016 at an optimal time.
His passion is business, and helping business owners find time, freedom, money, and an overall better life. He has coached many entrepreneurs over the years to start and build businesses. He lives and breathes business and personal wellness. He understands explicitly the struggle and disconnect from the dreams of starting and running a business caused by the reality of the daily hustle.
He has an undying love of spiritual connection, seeing his family thrive, great health, and good sushi!. 😉
His vision is to help create a generation of self-aware business owners, who kick butt in their business performance, personal relationships, and in their overall lives, taking them to new levels in their health, freedom, and finances. Committed to self-awareness, and investing in not only his personal growth but also the growth of those around him.
“There are only 2 options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT. There is no such thing as a life in-between.” – Pat Riley